Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is Hoover. Just so you know I have been an observer all my life. I know my life has been short, but I can still say that. I have been observing for one year and eight months and have learned several things about my family. Dyson says humans don't care what a dog has to say, but he always looks on the other side. Dyson is the best big brother any one could have and I love him to pieces, but frankly there are times I wish he would stop treating me like the little brother. Anyway, I thought I would write some of these things down to help me better understand the two we live with.
I don't remember much from when we were with Mother. I know there was a lot of us and Mother did her best and I guess we turned out ok. When we go for a walk with Him we see a lot of other dogs and they just seem so doggish. It is hard for me to figure out why Dyson and I are so lucky. I guess I will just enjoy it and feel blessed. Dyson says sometimes it is not worth bothering your brain about things, but, again, that comes from a big brother who doesn't spend much time being bothered.
We are so different. I can always find something to do, to explore, to poke at. Once I poked at the wall for a long time and when He and She came home they were not pleased. At all. Dyson snickered at me all night and said I should behave better. I forgive him for snickering, he can't help it. He has to be serious because he is the big brother. Most of the time I am glad I am not the big brother.
Well, that is enough for now. My nose feels bruised from writing this. I made too many mistakes with my paws and this stupid tongue is worthless with delicate things. I hope She doesn't get mad where I drooled a little.
Will write more when I can. Hoover

No comments:

Post a Comment