Thursday, November 25, 2010

This is Hoover. Oh, my something is going on today. Usually She gets up in the dark on this day but today it was a be-quiet-for-a long-time-morning. In the GoodSmells Room she took this huge white thing out of the Cold Box and put it in the sink. When She unwrapped it, there was this incredible smell. I wanted to bury my nose in it. When I tried to sniff it She slapped my nose. Guess it will not be for us. Dyson said it was a bird of some kind, but it didn't have any feathers. I didn't say anything to him because I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I think he is wrong. And I felt sorry for the poor thing, because She watered it all over and it reminded me that They do that to us sometimes and I don't like it. Then She did the strangest thing. She put it in a box with a lid and put the whole thing in the Hot Box. Now it is just sitting in there and waiting. I can see it because there is a Picture Screen. Maybe it is happy and cozy, like when I am on my Sleeping Place. I'll bet that's it and I will check from time to time and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment